When Windows 10 scans for connected devices, it will give you a few options if it does not find any Drivers. Here are the steps you need to follow
1. Click the “The Canon printers that I want isn’t listed” option. (Since we are adding a local printer, we will not discuss Network Canon printers options that Windows gives you.)
2. Select the option that says “My printer is a little older. Help me find it.”
3. Click Next
4. Windows 10 will now again search for the connected printer and hopefully install the printer using compatible Drivers in its database.
+44 203 880 7918 Canon printers Customer Support Phone Number
If your Canon printers is switched on and connected to the PC in question. If your printer is still not working, follow the steps set out below
1. Try running the printing Troubleshooter provided by Microsoft
2. If that doesn’t solve the issue, it means that your Canon printers may need new Canon printers Drivers. Check the printer manufacturer’s website for compatible Printer Drivers that will work with Windows 10.
Before installing the new Canon printers Drivers, you need to uninstall the printer by following the steps given below
3. Open Start menu
4. Click Devices and Canon printers