What are the Procedures to Form a WLL Company in Qatar?1 year ago Doha, Qatar Ad Views:232 Ad ID: 7826
- Ad ID7826
- Posted On1 year ago
- Ad Views232
Being one of the rapidly growing centres of global economy, Qatar warmly welcomes the investors, entrepreneurs, big brands & aspiring business personalities with their flexible business rules and regulations.
A WLL company simply means With Limited Liability which can be both of partnership type or sole proprietorship type.
How do you form a WLL Company in Qatar?
To form a WLL company in Qatar, you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
1. First of all, you need to find a Qatari partner or sponsor to collaborate with you. This is compulsory to earn a license to work in the country.
2. Once you collaborate with a Qatari partner, you can set up your company now.
3. You need to register your license under Qatar government departments according to specific requirements as per the type of company you aspire to form in Qatar.
4. Before registering your license, the Ministry of Business and Trade of Qatar verifies all the relevant documents and specifies which category your company is going to fall under. The type of legal structures of companies that are allowed under Qatar Government are as follows:
• Limited Liability Company (LLC)
• Foreign Company Branches
• Commercial Agencies
• Representative Trade Offices
• General Partnership Company
• Limited Share Partnership Company
• Holding Company
• Public Shareholding Company
• Joint Venture
Contact : +974 77711129 or +974 44271100
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit : www.qatarhelplinegroup.com